Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 60

SOOO

yesterday they closed my area and now im in the offices learning how to be the executive secretary.

i told you we got robbed but like during the day at like 5 oclockish that happened on friday. so we get back to the apartment and walk in and i looked and was like thats kinda weird why are those books not neat... haha and then i notice like a bunch of trash on my desk and i was like i didnt put that theree.... and then my comp was like hey did you go through my stuffffff and then we were like we got robbed..... so we go upstairs to tell the hno so he could like see the apartment. we then walked into teh bedroom and all the dresser drawers were like thrown on the ground and the suit cases were like empited on the ground. so you thats a pretty terrible feeling.

but the thief only robbed my nikes and a crappy watch from me, but he robbed my comps stereo alarm clock and his dads watch which was like the most valuable thing that was stolen. he also stole the portable dvd player thing from the mission. YA. lame huh. my camera was like visible on my desk and like i had like a buynch of money and my credit card in like a little container that he didnt open. so that was a blessing.

BUT, because of the insecurity in that area they closed it. so thats super sad. i knew i had changes  coming but my comp was going to stay and teach and baptise the people we had, but he had changes too and we like packed all the house up. sad feeling to have inv and tehn they cant progress anymore cause there arent missionaries.

 AND so ya. im a secretary. what else. it was super sad saying by to my conversos, and the people. and now im here in a different zone and its like super nice. i went from the most dangerous area to living outside the area in like a house with like 5 bathrooms. also we dropped off the missionaries at the airport today and there were a bunch of problems and it was super hectic hahaha and i got to hang out with pres that was cool.

idk..........

love you guys have a great week.

Pictures:

These pics were like taken about a year ago.. haha like a minute after the picture was taken the carrito flipped and the people on it got hurt i luckily hopped off before they went down the hill.




No comments:

Post a Comment