Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Week 91 - First Week of Last Full Transfer

Hey,

This week we did a ton of service. We found a couple of lost less actives and we found a bunch of new investigators, but the all put the return appt. for this week.

ummm... I'm honestly pulling a blank for what happened this week. hahaha

I love you guys tons. It's freaking me out having to sign up for classes at byu. I don't want to think about that at all, hahahaha but I know that I have to... and it stresses me out a lot.

I still haven't had a ton of success in this ward where I'm serving, but we're still trying hard. We're still working, working, working.  It's such a super large area that makes it's so hard to effectively work. There aren't a ton of members in a centralized place, so we have to go and visit the one or two members that do live in an area, and contact and look for maybe a less active if we are lucky and then that's like the afternoon. It makes it really hard. hahahaha

We had a super cool less active come back to activity and then like a week ago he had a stroke, I think, and now from what I know he can't speak. It's super, super sad, because he was wanting so much to be an active member of the church after like 54 years of getting baptized.

Ummm I re-did a chicken coop at a members home. As we dug up the ground three rats ran out and got on me... it was super super cool. Hahahahahaha we also went to a birthday party of a two year old. It made me remember how old-ish Tanner was when I left.  Hahaha. He was half talking and stuff.

Hahaha I love you tons seriously. I'll write a better letter next week, and I'll have more success this week.

LOVES,

Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment