Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 97

Hey!

Thanksgiving: James Bond & football, haha, sounds fun.

This week I got to eat a tamale with bacon in it.  Be jealous, because it was delicious.

So day one here: I got to the changes a little late because the member that was driving is like deaf or has selective hearing.  I think I know what it's like to have a teenage son.   We finally got to changes, got my companion and accidentally left one of my bags in the van.  Ugh... on to the new area.

The house that we live in is large and two companionships live there, but they had the house filthy and the landlady is super annoying and is a great fault finder, haha.  So we, as of yesterday, were on the point of getting kicked out of the house.  We talked and have till the 3 of January to find a new house, or in other words i don't have to worry about moving, haha.

But the house was filthy dirty.  We cleaned it.  It's sick (a good thing) now.  Like we have three or four couches sick, haha.

The ward is cool.  We have lots of less actives to visit and members that like the missionaries, and investigators that are progressing.  We had three baptismal dates for the weekend before I come home but two of them didn't come to church so I wont be here for two of them, lame.  But, there are some pretty cool people here.

Idk, I get along with my comps.  One of them loves cooking, so I'm stoked because he enjoys making us food.

Ummm, idk.  We visited a bunch of less actives and 19 came to church on Sunday so that was sick........... there are two different families here that the sister has like 32 years old and her son is 18......... other words had a kid when she was 14. two different people. wow. or a 23 year old with 4-5 children.


ummm idk I'm doing fine out here in la perla. or the pearl. hahaha have fun before i get home cause I'm going to come home and sleep for like a week. hahaha I'm tired all the time.

apart from sister Stutz having Facebook she has a blog http://stutznegger.blogspot.mx/
her blog is a hilariously different perspective being the mission presidents wife.
you'll probably like that.


hahaha love you tons mom
have a great week.

Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment