Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Week 100 - See you in two.......... days (Last Post)

Soooooo....

Any last, profound words? Not really.

I love you guys a bunch and I'll see you on Wednesday.

This week was cool we had a baptism on my last Saturday. she is super cool, her name is nancy which surprisingly nancy is a common name for teenage girls here in Mexico. we told her about the baptismal interview and she was like dang i have to be super prepared for that. hahaha she read all her pamphlets again watched the Thomas s monson video, read her book of mormon for like an hour hahahaha she wanted to be ready and she totally was.

What else I had a very cool spiritual interview with pres. talked about careers marriage..... awks..... hahaha and my service here in Mexico and what impact it had on my life. how to be more optimistic. idk it was a wonderful experience. to have the president say that christ saw my efforts and my work and he was proud of me.

umm what else...... i love Mexico and my converts and the people that helped me along the way.

and I'm going to be in mi casita on Wednesday.

Loves!

Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment