Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 25 - "you rock elder"

Sooooooo this week…

First I’ll answer moms questions and stuff:

Ya, Juan Carlos is pretty sick, I'm pretty proud of some of my converts in this ward. Reinaldo is also super sick. Juan Carlos and Reinaldo have been blessing the sacrament recently. Because the youths in the ward have been screwing up recently. hahaha like 6 young men brought weed to a ward campout.... Ya. stupid children.

Who knows about cultural differences and the new pres. in relation to his approach.  I think the new pres. is a goof ball, hahaha.  I wrote the weekly letter to him and his reply was “you rock elder” hahaha. 

So the pics - yes we walked down the alley. I'm in the middle of the alley when the picture was taken.  My shoes are wearing well, I think, hahaha.  I kinda want to buy a third pair of shoes so I can wear the brown ones less, but who knows, haha.  Yes, Elder Tebbs from Bountiful Utah, and i took a picture and sent it to you, hahaha, is the brother of Haley, i played tennis with him too.

I’m pretty sure emailing you isn't disobedient ;)

Now dads email:
Ya I don't know what summer is like here in Mexico City, because it’s like sweater weather recently.  I don't think it gets hot.  They say that the hot part of the year is spring and I didn't think it was that hot. I was confused about what represented the summer-rainy season.  I thought it was going to be hot all day and in the afternoon it would pour, but no, it supposedly is just cloudy all the time and rains all day, hahahaha.  So thats my weather. It’s difficult to dry the clothes here in the summer time, cause the suns not out. 

Kidney out is like a phrase right? I remember camp hunt really well, hahaha.  We picked up the food from like a main camp in the middle and cooked it in our camps and it was always a little sketchy looking. The classes weren't that organized and we didn't get nearly as many merit badges as we did at Steiner, and i remember getting a letter halfway through the week from mom telling me to be nice to the other kids, and Blair Wolfe camp halfway through the week with his boat and we boated and i think that bothered Clark cause you weren't supposed to leave.... but it was sick hahahaha good memories but it wasn't my favorite camp.

About “Come Follow Me” and basics to prepare for a mish it doesn't mean that they are supposed to have a knowledge of the basics, rather they are supposed to be able to talk about the basic things in depth because of their own depth, not be able to talk about the basics cause thats where they are.

I haven't eaten anything that looked like steak in about 6 months. hahaha

Stories?

Idk nothing really happened this week. 
hahahaha we found like three ish new inv. which is always really cool. one of them is a señora named sandy she has one daughter who is like two-ish to give age ish of the lady. hahaha we asked what role religion has played in her life and she started to cry and told us about an experience with prayer with members of the church who right now are on missions. super cool that we knocked on the door of someone who like already knows what missionaries are and the rules of missionaries and has like really good examples in the church.

Haha I didn't tell you about snoopy did I? 
so we were walking up the street we knocked on the door of a less active, she wasn't there. we turned around and were about to cross the area and we heard someone yell help me, there was a combi-van that drives a route like a bus-like parked in the middle of the road and the driver was calling for us, he was having like body convulsions that he was down playing to major Charlie horses. we like helped him straighten his legs a little and we got someone to help us move his car out of the road, and he like laid him down on the front bench of his van and closed the doors and like hit his head with the door. hahahaha i don't know it doesn't share very good thought typing-this story-we asked him what his name was when we went to get help and he said “me llamo essnoopy´´ hahahaha, but I am pretty sure he died like today which is super crazy.  We helped him like three weeks ago and today on a combi from the same combi base-route as him had rest in peace snoopy you´ll be remembered, so ya we told him he needed to go to a doctor that he had more than charlie horses...… so theres that.

Hahahaha idk what else. A bunch more happened it’s been raining almost everyday. 

Love you guys!

I cant believe I almost have 6 months in the mish, in like 15 days.  One quarter of my mission has gone, how freaking nuts!  And, I still don't speak Spanish.  Hahaha.  Every time my comp says they are going to have me train next change and stuff, I always said I still don't speak Spanish, which is an over-statement.  I speak Spanish relatively well, just I'm still new and mess up all the time.  Hahaha, it’s still coming. 

later!





No comments:

Post a Comment