Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 27 - New Mission President

Hey!

My president is President Stutznegger. so ya it was his wife. Hahaha hahaha my hair is too long for a mish, pres didn't say anything about it but I've tried to get it cut for like three weeks in a row, its been like 8-9 weeks without a haircut... my bad hahahahaha send me the photo so I can see what I look like. 

how sad that the grandma actually said don't seal me to him, and how sad that he never got active. seriously. hahaha i liked the summary of all the distant relatives but it went in one ear and out the other because i have no context — have no idea who these people are.... hahaha

Girls camp, how fun. Days of 47 royalty? What’s that…? Like I can understand what it is but I've never really heard of it before.... And by the descriptions of the girls they sounded like they had like 25 or more years. 

Eagle Idaho, pretty place. The low down on the nearest lake was that it sucked? So ya I wont be living there... Haha dad pushed Darlene in the water…  Hahaha that’s something you do and then feel bad about afterwards. 

Ya I went to the seven brides for seven brothers it was cool. I just thought Sundance was cool and the stage and where the play was.... hahaha

What happened this week. oh we had interviews with pres he´s really cool. i like him a lot, i think I'm going to get my area changed and a new comp in the next transfer, but who knows. pres was really surprised that I've been in the same area my whole mish and that me and my comp have the same amount of time. but who knows...... hahaha 

He gave a talk about exact obedience and then in the interview he asked me what I thought of his talk and I said it’s been a long time coming. Like I've been waiting for that talk all my mish. 

Umm.... What more oh I was proud that I got a couple more less actives to church, and my family that I want to get baptized before I leave my area came to church I'm proud of them.  One of the menos activos (less active) that came to church is an RM and was active and stuff when i got here in Ixtlahuacan, but he just dropped off the face of the earth and didn't come to church for like 9 weeks we visited him and brought him to church and he gave the principles of the gospel class on what theme? dia de reposo (Day of Rest). hahaha god knows how to make you feel bad for your sins. hahaha so perfect. i told you about the other less active that we brought to church last week and she told us before the member that offended her and the reason she is inactive, guess who spoke in sacrament meeting? the same hermano (brother) hahahaha how perfect.

I don't know...… I'm sure more happened.

Love you guys! 

Elder Blotter



No comments:

Post a Comment