Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 56 - Part I

So this week was normal, kind of.

On Tuesday we married a couple, so that the brother could get baptized.  That took forever, like all morning long.  We got back to the area late, so that means we got back to the food late.  We ate food like at 4, two hours late, and we had an appointment at four o'clock that we missed.  But, they got married, so progress was made to help them into the kingdom of God.

Then, on Wednesday (or maybe it was Thursday) we had the interview for Diana, the 15 year old that we were teaching.  She is a super super cool investigator, like literally.  After her baptism on Saturday she was like "I'm really happy because I just got baptized and thats what i wanted." And her less active mom came to the baptism with her sister and a friend I'm really hoping that we get to teach.

Tuesday got absorbed by the wedding, then Thursday got absorbed by the interview, and Saturday we had the baptism and then stake conference meetings,and Sunday also was absorbed by stake conference then we report on Sunday afternoons. so this week blew by.

We baptized 3 people on valentines day.

The bad part about this week is that with all the activities we didn't have as much time to find new people or like other stuff and so, now I have no one new to teach. hahaha so this week will be of finding and putting goals and baptismal dates with the new people we find. cause we don't really have anyone.

This upcoming week I'm going to do divisions (splits) because my elders like are sucking it up, haha, and the zone leaders are getting on my case cause they aren't having success.  So lets see what I can do help them.

What else... not much! I've like gotten better at studying and I'm learning how to be better at listening to the spirit. also me and my comp are getting better at like being idk more unified I've got hope that its going to be a good time.


idk. the liahona this month is totally great. hahaha i hope you read those....

love you guys BYE.

Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment