Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 54 - A Surprise Message From a Church Member

Hi Sis. Blotter!

My name is Sis. Colette Armsworthy from Okotoks, AB, Canada.  My husband and I have been on a Book of Mormon Tour with Blake Allen and his wife in Central America.  Yesterday we had the opportunity to visit the Mexico City Temple as we spent a couple days there in the city and we were able to meet your son!  I thought you would enjoy a picture of him with his companion Elder Padron.  It was a pleasure to meet him and he seems very happy to be serving there and having a great experience.

When we travel, I like to send home pictures of missionaries to their moms when I can and let them know they are doing GREAT!  What amazing blue eyes he has!  Our son is serving in Argentina at this time as well and so it's kinda cool when they can see and talk to someone in their own 'neck of the woods' so to speak.

Just wanted you to know your son is looking well and is very happy!

As one missionary mom to another!!!

Colette



No comments:

Post a Comment