Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Week 5 - Last Week in the MTC

So this week.... I don't know, its been really exciting that its the last week, we've had no real difference in our schedule yet, tomorrow is completely different and sunday is different too but so far its the usual, but our teachers have been doing some stuff different so thats been nice.... hahaha seriously you're going to be disappointed that this is short and i didn't really tell you anything but... nothing happens here.
we were teaching this lady from Guatemala I couldn't ever figure out if she was a fake investigator, she was really cool it was really cool teaching her, we taught her for the past two weeks and this week when we went to teach her we were about to start our lesson and the scheduling guy came in and was like, hey so you guys are done teaching her...... it kinda sucked she started crying and stuff we took a pic so that was cool.

What else? My district was like ya we're going to focus in and really grind hard the last week... what a joke. they have been way less efficient this week than in the past, which is saying something.

I'm not ticked at them cause its not my problem, and the district leader was distracted too, I just used the time for more personal study so that was nice. haha I've almost finished all the short books in the mish library, I haven't started jesus the christ yet.

umm ill look up the scriptures that you gave me... i had some scriptures i could share but i left my journal at the apartment. matt11:28 and then follow the footnote to 1st Jn 2:6 three words in the matt one is come take and learn. the action words pretty cool i.d.k.

love you guys,


Elder Josh


**************
That's elder Zach Checketts and elder venn Spencers cousin.. it was so fun seeing them before Checketts left, his mission call is to india but he didn't/yet get his visa so he's going to Spokane Washington, thats a far cry from india.  Im not sure where elder venn is going somewhere south america spanish speaking.




p.s. - hahaha don't worry I'm getting a hair cut like tomorrow.... wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment