Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 16 - I.D.K ... a lot.

Haha about keeping the commandments -  I literally told someone yesterday that it was a sin to go and buy stuff on sunday and then she handed her daughter some money to go buy soda for us. Haha less actives for the win.  They just justify everything in their lives by saying “when I got baptized I changed all of this stuff....... and I made a big change didn’t I?”  “Well, yes you did, but a half change of heart isn’t what the Savior asked for.”   Maybe your’e just programmed to be zealous on the mission and you see and hear everyones problems so you know all the crap. 

Its all a little funny -  we hold leadership to a high standard pretty much ward counsel (consejo de barrio) idk the meeting with all the leaders, that meeting just includes all the members who are like active/converted.  Converted because I’ve realized converted means a lot more that convert. idk Converted is something that every member needs and I think it’s why a bunch of missionaries go on missions cause the lord needs to convert them. The members here who have gone on missions - you can tell that they just understand everything about the gospel way more.

I.d.k. what more to tell you that happened this week.  Hopefully we’ve found a couple of cool people to teach. oh the mother of a member whose wife isn’t a member nor his daughters have gotten baptized, we’ve tried to teach his brother and we tried to baptize his wife, she’ll get baptized she just needs some time, but his mom and his sister came to the activity and his mom told him that she wants to have a big family dinner and that she wants to invite the elders. hopefully we can teach her. that would be so cool to teach the whole family.

I Love You - 
Elder Blotter


María Luna and her husband Valentin


Everything that my kitchen entails. a blender a mini fridge and a hot plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment