Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 18

So, I finished JTC like three four days ago great book I Yeah, I baptized Valentin; He is Maria Luna’s spouse - yes I The kitchen is huge and on Tuesday our like hot pad thing broke, so we couldn’t eat anything... I haha my comp took it apart but we´re getting a new burner hopefully soon. Yup strong as every, I get an hour less study time this change because I’m not being trained anymore, I have like 4 months in the mish, and if you count back wards from the day I’m l gonna leave I have like 5 months. haha don’t worry I’m not counting down. I’ve got mission on the mind and like nothing more. haha

So my comp is leaving this change we think, he got the phone call that said he was being changed but within the zone, but as we thought about it more, they might just take him to the change meeting to make him a DL which would be dumb to make him pack all his stuff, but its very likely I’m getting a new comp and yeah I don’t think I’m dreaming in spanish.... haven’t really been remembering my dreams. I bet I use spanish words though, its actually pretty difficult to speak in spanish all week have things happen in spanish and then later try and talk about them in english.

Soooo this week. I don’t really remember.

Love you bye.

Haha, but honestly who knows what happened on Monday. We taught a ton of lessons I can tell you that. haha so this Renaldo I might have talked about earlier, husband to a baptism like a months ago so last week, I was in divisions and we had a lesson with him, Elder Zubi told me to put a baptismal date with him, so we go and we talk about all the answers he´s received that the BoM is true and then what the BoM means if its true, all me teaching this cause my comp, Elder Tepoz, doesn't know the family or what we´re going to teach, and I didn’t really want him to teach cause who knows what he was going to say, anyways I ask him if he´ll get baptized by the correct authority or however I said it and he kind of hesitated and tried to escape the direct question and so I asked again directly, and he said I’ll answer next time. so this week we go and meet with him and my comp challenges him to get baptized and he said he´d been thinking about it and stuff like that and that yes he´d get baptized this saturday, super cool. haha and yeah we baptized him oh and did I say he went to the visitors center at the temple with his daughter in between my lesson and the lesson with me and my comp when he accepted and he said he wants and eternal family. and after I baptized him when I pulled him up out of the water he just looked and me and said thanks. It was a cool moment.

I got like jabbed with a knife in my back as we were walking in the street, jabbed kinda hard, I'm sure if I wasn’t a missionary- had garments, I would've had a knife in my back haha. we just kept walking and this guy didn't know what to do he just stood there looking at me.....haha don't freak out. god protects and provides and have testimonies of both of these things already.

Umm what more. idk. My comps leaving I love him, I think we´re kind of similar we both don't really speak if we don't feel like speaking. idk. but we have a great time chatting and laughing while walking in the streets. idk I'm going to miss him if he leaves and I really don't want a dead companion someone leaving soon or who doesn't want to work or is a frito.

I've grown to love the ward and I know a lot of the people I was thinking that I would be sad to leave this area too, idk.

I kind of lost the will to keep writing....

Javier, our inv. that is only 18 but he´s pretty darn cool, a little awkward, but pretty golden, finally came to church its going to be weird having appt.'s with him cause he has all the lessons he just needs church before he can get baptized, and we have to keep meeting with him to teach him more but the lessons are up. idk theres definitely things we can teach him but who knows.

My favorite catholic lady is hard to find now, Virginia, idk I really like her she is idk 55-60 so like a mother-grandmother figure she´s way cool and I just really want her to be teachable so we can bring her the happiness of the gospel. and teach her daughter and her granddaughter. this area has a ton of potential still, if I get a half decent comp we can continue to baptize every week here which is cool.

The pic after the other elders baptism, it was his birthday so some members bought him some cake and made hime that card and if you look closely you can see they spelled his name wrong. haha

Love you.

Elder Blotter




No comments:

Post a Comment