Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 23 - Short and Sweet

So, this email is going to be a little short too, sorry.

About the area, pres called us and asked if our area was big, we said yes. he said talk to the other elders in your ward and then call me in ten minutes, hahaha we called him back he said go meet with your bishop divide your area and then find a house. hahaha so we went with the bishop when he got home from work, divided the area, and then went to look for a house for the next days. we didn't work like tuesday and thursday because of house hunting the mission sent us the beds and stuff to my apartment for the elders. blah blah blah stressful less work and lots of changes. hahahaha

So now we are even higher on the hill with all the hills and steep climbs less members and fewer investigators.  It's basically ideal. No but I'm excited I always wanted to work higher up on the hill i just didn't have a reason to before.my comp doesn't go home, my president does today. My comp has the same time as I do, we have the same return date. But because I'm white I spent 6 weeks in the MTC so he got to the mission like a month before I did. 

I'm short on time, I liked your experience at quest. 

So about the Joseph Smith quote, that’s in the guide to the scriptures in spanish, so I share that with the members frequently.

Honestly about the work this week we worked only like every other day, we went to a mission doctor for my comps back cause he fell on tuesday while house hunting, he’s being a little girl about it, but the doctors office was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.  It was a mission doctor so its like approved and stuff but he is like a Chinese style medicine and chiropractor... I spelled that wrong. Weird experience there in with the doc. he essentially cracked my comps back. And said you´ll be better in 4 days. And my comp still hasn't bought the meds the doctor gave us.... So theres that.

I lost one of my inv. in the old area he's way cool and I'm a little afraid that the other missionaries are going to stop teaching him.

All is good here in the mission, I'm trying my best and doing everything I possibly can to be exactly obedient. 

P.S - “Coka," thats what Coke (Coca Cola) is called here. Haha I actually saw diet coke this morning, its coka light here. No, it was very sudden, hahahaha the missionaries are sleeping on the floor in my apartment until they move into the house they found.

So I read DC 6 this week and I really like it. So long as we’re trading scriptures to read theres that one for you.

I tried to have a picture to send you but the internet cafe, that we normally go to, was closed and this comp doesn't have a card reader. 

Idk, Love you mommy!

Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment