Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 40 - Better Week

Hello.

So I didn't take a picture this week to send to you, sorry my bad.

Also this week was super tranquilo.

Hahah so we went and visited a bunch of the primary children with the primary presidency one afternoon, and went to a spot in my area thats like super sketchy, and it felt super uncomfortable because the primary presidency aren't a bunch of old, ugly, fat women.  We were walking and theres like a bunch of drug addicts in the street and it was just a super strange experience.

Also, what else?  Oh, we visited a part of my ward that we hadn't visited in the entire time I've been here. While we were visiting a family that lives there the elders from the neighboring ward and stake showed up.  It was kind of an awkward situation, except that the area we visited is a disputed area.  The maps show that the area is in my ward but the stake presidents had like a verbal agreement to secede the area to another stake.  Oh how I love the church and her organization, not! Well, at least not here in Mexico. Hahaha the church is rather organized in the states -- Mexico is chaos and that is passed onto the church and it shouldn't.

We did shut-ins; we gave the sacrament to a family that couldn't come to church cause he, a member of the family, had surgery.

This week blew past honestly because were trying to get the ward to work so we've been accompanying the organizations visiting the members and the days went super fast.

I forgot our inv. Alejandra who was super excited about the church and accepted everything and was reading and praying and all that stuff, and then she disappeared from off the face of the earth for like 2 weeks. and we finally talked to her and we had a super cool lesson about the gospel of Jesus christ. and repentance and we used a ton of questions of what she learned and it was really cool. she was receiving a lot of negative pressure from her mom and family and she finally took the decision to say no, this is what i want and this is what is best for me. it was cool to hear her. and to feel the spirit so strong.

Honestly I feel like I have nothing more to share....

Love you! Thanks for your prayers and your emails, they make my day and week so much better.
Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment